Integration with Mail Servers
Kriu for IT Operations 3.0 allows you to integrate with mailboxes using the “POP” Protocol, by parsing the text downloaded and based on predefined keywords, creating the events to be sent to the Receiver component for subsequent processing.
- Enable the Inbox dedicated to the POP3 protocol
- Information to possess:
- Host name
- User and access password to the mailbox.
Steps of Integration
- Import into the scheduled scripts directory the files mailparse.inc.php, send_event.inc.php, mail_unknow.inc.php and mail_event.inc.php.
- Also Import the file getmail.pl to carry out a pop of emails from the inbox of the dedicated mailbox.
- Add the scheduling “GetMail” for the file getmail.pl in the Scheduler Items of the Administrative Console.
- Import the file mail2event.php into the scheduled scripts directory to create an event for each email.
- Add the scheduling “Mail2Event” for the file mail2event.php in the Scheduler Items of the Administrative Console.
Added to the scheduler policy procedure of Kriu for IT Operations 3.0
- Click “Scheduler”.
- Click “New Schedule”.
- Fill out all fields.
- Enables/disables the field “enabled” to start or stop the schedule.
- Select a scheduling group.
- Choose the Scheduler.
- Click “script” tab.
- Select the language of the policy.
- Choose the location where the policy has been imported, or the default/opt/kriu/scheduler/sched_scripts.
- Select the timeout.
- Click “logs” tab.
- Enables/disables the log.
- Choose the location to store the log file and the name, or the default/opt/kriu/scheduler/sched_logs/schedule_test_001.log.
- Set the “max size” variable for the log file.
- Click “Save” to confirm.