Integration with Atlassian Jira
The method of integration with Kriu uses the Atlassian Jira proprietary API for opening issues and updating existing ones.
Steps of Integration
- Starting from receiving an event on Kriu for IT Operations 3.0, the operator will have the possibility to associate this new ticket with the Atlassian Jira Platform.
- Select the event and the contextual menu – the integration tool for creation of the issue.
- In the dialog window the values for fields that are considered mandatory in the Jira context associated with monitoring events need to be inserted.
- After you click the open ticket button at the base, the opening of the ticket is indicated in the same spot with the number of the ticket just opened.
- Return to the Events Console, find the ticket field of the event the corresponding number just opened.
- The creation of the new ticket will be found on the Jira console.
- As an added detail notice that the ticket is integrated with the event.
- The implementation calls for a continuous update of the status of the Jira ticket corresponding to the evolution of the event on the Kriu for IT Operations 3.0 console.